lunes, 24 de noviembre de 2008

Football.. a Popular Passion!


What Kind of football?


I read a book about different kinds of football. It’s about Rugby, American Football and Soccer.


In some countries people play Rugby football. In France and Britain, both rugby and soccer are played.

Rugby football is played with a different ball. Players can kick the ball with their feet and use their hands to pass the ball to another player.


In the USA, a lot of people play and watch American Football. The players wear a different clothes. They can pass the ball with their hands.


Soccer

Some English students took the “SOC” in “Association Football” and started calling thin new game soccer.

There are 27 rules about soccer. It’s played with a round ball on a football field or pitch. Each team has eleven men or women.

A game lasts for 90 minutes. At half time the players have a rest for fifteen minutes. Each team tries to score goals.







Personal Opinion

In my opinion football is a popular passion!

I like watching football, but I don’t like playing it.

My favourite sport is Rugby and my favourite football team is Racing.




By: Valeria Micaela Lista!

No hay comentarios: